Our Physical Therapist specialize in treating a diverse population and a vast range of diagnoses. We treat sports injuries, accident related injuries, stroke/neuro rehabilitation, and general rehabilitation. Our team of Physical Therapists are able to help you restore motion and decrease pain, correct deformities, increase muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance and improve balance and coordination.
Our Physical Therapists can help with the following:
- Joint Mobilizations
- Soft Tissue Mobilizations
- Scar Mobilizations
- Abdominal mobilizations
- Hands-On Stretching and Strengthening
- Passive Range of Motion (ROM)
- Active Release Technique (ACT)
- Proprioceptive Training and Balance Skills
- Postural Stabilization
- Core Strengthening
- Patient Education and Preventative Care
- Gait Training
- Back Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Knee Rehabilitation
- Hip Rehabilitation
- Stroke/Neuro Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
Can I benefit from Physical Therapy?
At TPI, your physical therapy program will begin with a thorough evaluation of you, the patient. This initial evaluation consists of a discussion about your goals for the therapy program. Physical therapy is patient-centered, always placing the goals of the patient first. Your physical therapist will then design a plan to help manage your daily activities in a more effective way so that you can meet these goals.