Would you or a loved one benefit from physical therapy, speech-language therapy, cognitive therapy, feeding-swallowing, occupational therapy, due to a recent injury, illness or disease/disorder?
Our therapists are all uniquely trained in providing research and evidenced based interventions to address:
- Rehabilitative services following an injury or accident
- Rehabilitative services pre- and post-surgery
- Rehabilitative services related to diseases and/or illness
- Sports Medicine rehabilitation
- Stroke and Neuro rehabilitation for physical and communication needs
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Swallowing and feeding therapies post stroke or due to illness/disease
- Mobilzations of joints, scars, soft tissue or abdominal
- Core strengthening
- Proprioception and balance
- Patient education and preventative care
- Regaining overall independence in the home and community
All of our therapy services follow an individualized clinical pathway that is unique to the client’s needs. This approach allows each client to achieve their goals and develops the most optimal potential.