About Our Company
At Therapeutic Potentials, Inc., we believe in providing our clients with results-driven, evidence-based interventions that are individualized and appropriate for their unique needs.
- Speech Language Pathology
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Fully customized to the individual and his or her caregivers, our therapy programs are available in one of our three convenient Southwestern, FL locations: Sarasota, Bradenton, and Lakewood Ranch. We also offer home services and school-based services for adults and children who are in need of more personalized and convenient access to care.
How We Work
To ensure our clients enjoy the best possible clinical outcomes, our TPI team of therapists creates programs that are designed with each client’s individual goals, preferences, and needs in mind. We take all the time necessary to truly get to know our clients and their caregivers in order to tailor our services appropriately, while still optimizing the cost-efficiency and long-term impact of our care.
With a commitment to delivering the highest service standards within our field, we incorporate meaningful goals and standardized outcome measures into our treatment plans so that clients, caregivers, educators, and other involved parties have a clear understanding of client progress and results. We believe that transparency and open communication with our clients is crucial to successful treatment outcomes!
- Unwavering commitment and dedication to being area-leaders in high quality, evidence-based, results-driven therapy for adults and children.
- Genuine compassion for and personal investment in every client and their caregivers.
- Perseverance to discover optimal interventions that help clients achieve their best possible outcomes.
- Transparency to ensure clients, caregivers, educators, other health care providers, and community stakeholders are well-informed about the care we provide.
- Personalized education for each client and all individuals involved in the client’s social, occupational, and/or academic life, in order to increase knowledge and promote effective carryover of the client’s skills into activities of daily living.
- Full support for the growth of our clients’ confidence and self-esteem so they can realize their goals and reach their highest potential!
What We Offer
TPI’s speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy programs and services are offered by fully licensed and board-certified clinicians.
Our therapists are members of their respective professional organizations, including the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), and the American Speech–Language–Hearing Association (ASHA). In an effort to improve their quality of care, and to better advocate for their professions and their clients, many of our therapists have chosen to pursue specialized accreditations, continuing educational opportunities, and advanced training.
Within the conceptual framework of speech, physical, and occupational therapy, our therapists offer a range of unique and specialized modalities and techniques, including:
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription for Strength, Endurance, Balance, and Range of Motion
- Postural and Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Fall Prevention
- Manual Therapy, Including Active Release Technique (ART) and Scar Tissue Mobilization
- Adaptive and Augmentive Equipment Prescription and Training
- Reading Intervention
- Feeding Therapy
- Low Vision Strategies and Training
- Pain Management
- Therapeutic Modalities including Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation
Who We Work With
At TPI, we have the pleasure of working with clients who have a diverse range of differences and abilities. Our clients have acute and chronic conditions that impact the way they move, think, communicate, perceive the world around them, and/or feed and swallow, including:
- Down syndrome and other congenital disorders
- Perceptual and Sensory disorders
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) and other cardiovascular diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
- Traumatic and anoxic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other restrictive lung diseases
- Post-critical illness debility (e.g., debility associated with prolonged hospitalization for COVID-19)
- Generalized back pain, neck pain, hip pain, knee pain, and joint pain
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs) and other injuries related to motor vehicle accidents and sports injury
Our therapists also support patients who are preparing for or recovering from surgical interventions, including total hip replacement (THR), total knee replacement (TKR), total shoulder replacement, and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction.
Ready to Schedule an Evaluation?
Call TPI now at 941-758-3140 to schedule an initial evaluation with one of our therapists, ask questions about insurance coverage or billing, or learn more about the services and programs we offer to adults and children throughout greater Southwestern, FL.